Amazon.com Widgets


  Home | Fiction | Non-fiction | Personal |Facebook |Twitter |Blog | E-Mail
Joe DeRouen, Author of the Small Things trilogy: Life Sucks

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Life Sucks

Life Sucks. At least sometimes. My wife has been unemployed for well over a year, and my business has slowed down a lot because of the economy. I hate being poor. And I hate not writing, though I haven't in quite some time. For whatever reason, I just can't put virtual pen to virtual paper these days. I need someone to pay me in advance for all of my future writing output, so I can stop worrying about bills for a while and take the time to write. Any takers?

Today, we awoke to find that some moron had put "Glenn Beck 2012" and Beck/Bachmann 2012" on our cars. That was annoying. I'd almost sooner vote for a resurrected Nixon than either of those two jackasses.

It's been a year since I wrote in this blog. Will it be another year before the next entry? Who knows? I'm going to do my best, though. Maybe it'll actually inspire me to get back to fiction.




3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Bruce Diamond said...

Okay, who inspired ya to get back to blogging? Huh, who was it? C'mon, you can tell us. I've got a name in mind. Betcha I'm right.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Joe said...

It was you! :)

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Bruce Diamond said...

Hey, I was wrong! I thought it might've been some professional writer/blogger type person. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home